On March 11, 2021, the international project EastFruit will hold a national online conference “Apricot Business in Tajikistan: Efficiency of Production, Processing, and Marketing.” The conference will be held online from 9:00 to 11:00 (Dushanbe). The conference will be attended by international and national experts, producers, and other specialists. The event will be held with the support of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD). The partner of the event is the agro-media agency Sapieza.
During the conference, the main global trends in the apricot market will be discussed, the value-added chain in the sector will be analyzed, and the issues of entering export markets will be considered. In addition, the speakers will cover the topics of growing organic apricots, retail requirements for the quality of fresh and dried apricots. The topic of tourism will be how to organize tourist trips during apricot blooming.
Among the speakers of the event:
- Andriy Yarmak, Economist, Investment Department, FAO, Italy;
- Bakhtiyor Abduvohidov, FAO International Consultant, Tajikistan;
- Andriy Pankratov, FAO International Consultant, Ukraine;
- Sherzod Abdurakhmanov, Business Development Specialist, Tajikistan;
- Kirill Novak, a buyer of dried fruits, Ukraine;
- Lutfullo Ortikov, Founder of Fruits Valley Manufacturing Company, Tajikistan;
- Alexander Koval, a specialist in the development of agritourism, Ukraine.
To register for the conference “Apricot Business of Tajikistan: Efficiency of Production, Processing, and Marketing,” please follow this link: https://forms.gle/17Dr16brwCXYQ17c6.
The conference will be held on the ZOOM platform and all registered participants will receive a link to the event.
Join the discussion of the challenges facing apricot producers in Tajikistan!
The use of the site materials is free if there is a direct and open for search engines hyperlink to a specific publication of the East-Fruit.com website.