The national online conference “Horticulture of Tajikistan – the Best Investment Niches” will be held on March 16, 2021. The conference will be held online from 14:00 to 16:00 (Dushanbe) and it has been designed to acquaint agrarians of Tajikistan with the best investment niches in the horticulture sector.
During the event, speakers from around the world will offer conference participants promising niches in the produce business, including:
- production of berries in greenhouses;
- freezing vegetables, fruits, and berries;
- apple business with obligatory infrastructure for storage of crops;
- industrial cultivation of walnuts, almonds, and pistachios;
- growing and drying herbs and spices for exports;
- production of dried fruits and vegetables;
- growing cherries in a super-intensive orchard for export;
- greenhouse business opportunities.
The event will be held with the support of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD). The partner of the event is the agro-media agency Sapieza.
Participation in the event is free subject to registration. To register for the conference “Horticulture of Tajikistan – the Best Investment Niches,” please follow this link: https://forms.gle/17Dr16brwCXYQ17c6.
The conference will be held on the ZOOM platform and all registered participants will receive a link to the event.
For organizational matters, please contact Bakhtiyor Abduvokhidov at +992 927 544 871.
The use of the site materials is free if there is a direct and open for search engines hyperlink to a specific publication of the East-Fruit.com website.